Did you know?
While energy efficiency and cost savings are the two biggest benefits to LED lights, there are many other overlooked benefits.
Here are the top five overlooked benefits of LED lights:
- Did you know LED lights brighten up immediately when turned on? This can provide great benefits to projects such as traffic lights and light signals.
- LED lights can operate in extreme temperatures. Florescent lights can be effected by extremely cold temperatures however LED lights continue to operate at optimal capacity, even is freezers.
- LED lights are extremely durable and can withstand the roughest impacts and conditions.
- Want to reduce your carbon footprint? LED lights are 100% recyclable and contain no toxins.
- LED lights produce very little infrared light and hardly any UV emissions. This benefits many materials that are sensitive to heat and need to be preserved such as art in a museum.